Are you looking for a fresh and hip new look for 2 019? Have you considered short hair with bangs? Short haircuts with bangs are a great “in-between” hairstyle. Also, they are a great way to shake things up. Short hair is very much in style right now. Whether you want a sultry and sexy look, a polished and refined cut or a bold and edgy cut, you are sure to find a short haircut with fringe that catches your.
There are many articles that give advice on how to style short haircuts with bangs that are interesting for reading. As well, you can find tutorial videos online to show you how to style your short hair with fringe. Bangs with short haircuts are very versatile as there are plenty of cute and trendy style options.
What are the options for short hair with bangs? Both pixie cuts and bobs are great short haircuts that look amazing with bangs. Both of these cuts have a wide array of styles that range from super short to long. For example, you can opt for a chic French bob, an asymmetrical pixie or a lob haircut, which is a longer bob cut.
Short Haircuts with Bangs: 7 Trendy Types of Fringe
- Baby Bangs: Baby bangs are also known as micro bangs or pixie bangs. They are all the rage with both short and long hairstyles. They can be wispy or blunt, but they are just what the name suggests, very short bangs. They are perfect for those who want an edgy look.
- Blunt Bangs: Blunt bangs are those that are cut straight across the forehead. They can be both short and long, depending on your preference. They are a great way to frame your face while drawing attention to your eyes, especially if they are cut just above the eyebrow. Blunt bobs look especially great on bob haircuts.
- Choppy Bangs: Choppy bangs, or shaggy bangs, are ideal if you want an edgy look. They are a great option for thick hair as they help to remove somesomesomesome weight. They are usually cut to graze the eyes and look exceptionally cute on a short pixie cut.
- Parted Bangs: Parted bangs were very popular in the 1970s and are making a huge comeback. As the name implies, they are parted in the middle or to one side. They are longer so you can still wear them back or up using hair clips or bobby pins.
- Side-Swept Bangs: Side-swept bangs are those are parted on one side and sweep across your forehead. They are ideal for asymmetrical haircuts and work with every hair type.
- Vintage Bangs are also referred to as grunge bangs or rockabilly bangs. They are perfect for those who love the emo, grunge, goth, punk or otherwise alternative look. They are also called “Betty-bangs” after Betty Page and are great if you want a vintage pin-up look. Vintage bangs are ideal for bob hairstyles.
- Wispy Bangs: Textured, or wispy bangs, are those that alternate between short and longer stands for a wispy affect. They are much less severe than blunt bangs if you want a softer look. They are ideal for both pixie cuts and bobs.
As you can see, there are many ways to wear short hair with bangs! Short haircut with fringes are super cute and ultra trendy so why not give it a shot and go for a bold and sexy new look for 2019?